A big thank you to the amazing Thumbup for nominating me for the very inspiring blogger award!!
The rules of “Very Inspiring Blogger” award are listed below.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their blogs to let them know you nominated them
Here are the seven facts about myself
- I live in the west coast of Scotland
- I am a qualified diver (able to dive to depths of 20 meters, which is scary and awesome). This is cold as hell in Scotland.
- I have no qualifications writing, in fact I scrapped a D in higher English and I have failed all further education on the subject.
- Me and my two best friends enjoy hiking and hill walking. Walking with everyone else on normal terrain is annoyingly slow for me now.
- I am not all outdoorsy/under watery I am also a bit of a gamer, I enjoy playing the odd first person shooter and adventure games. Favourites include: Halo, elder scrolls, bioshock and mass effect. Also Netflix is a thing I can stop whenever I want.
- I love to read. Especially urban fantasy, sci-fi, fantasy, dystopia and thriller. I also love young adult novels but I am sick to the back teeth of love triangles, I was a teenager and I didn’t experience a love triangle ok? Mind there were no fights to the death either so…
- I am allergic to any animal and beast with hair and feathers, really it restricts my family to have any pets besides gold fish. I am also lethally allergic to nuts which is always fun when you go to a new restaurants.
Unfortunately I don’t follow that many blogs so I can’t do all 15. That said all the below have shown some pretty awesome work and have worked with and helped my own:-
Thanks guys and keep up the good blogs!!